Sunday, October 26, 2008

Update on the Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls



I took the before mentioned Pumpkin Cinny Rolls to a Halloween Party yesterday and, although I had eaten one while plating them, I forgot to enjoy one at the party! I left the rest for the hosts, who said they thouroughly enjoyed them, but I did not satiate my craving. SO, I made a second batch today. I tweaked the flours a bit more to accomodate what I had on hand (and decided that this recipe is VERY forgiving!) I also froze half of the batch before I baked them so we can enjoy some warm rolls later too. The last change I made was that I subbed fresh orange juice from our organic produce delivery for the liquid in the frosting and it was an absolutely delicious addition. I find myself going back and licking up spoonfuls of the leftover frosting.

No comments: