Monday, October 20, 2008

I am addicted


Yes, I am an addict. Addicted to Zip-lock bags. Not the generic imposters either. The real thing is what I am talking about here! Mainly the freezer and sandwich sizes, but I have been known to use the gallon sized ones as well. I know it is not very green of me and I have kicked a lot of habits, but zip-locks are still holding on strong. HOWEVER, I am hoping that my newfound friend that I found at www.happy-sacks.com These are little fabric concoctions that are sewn by someone far craftier than I. They charged a very reasonable amount for shipping and enclosed a nice little eco-friendly card with the order as well. I am hoping that it will be a nice replacement for the snack bags that the kids go through rampantly throughout the day. Especially since the little one always tears the side of her bags and then all the snacks fall out, so it has to be replaced with a new baggie...and this cycle can be repeated several times with one snack.

No comments: