Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have a cold!


Our family has been bitten by the cold bug! My oldest child got it first, then my littler one and now me. Of course, the husband has yet to get anything! Luckily, this summer, I was asked to be a Sinupret tester and got samples of this great natural cold medicine, both for adults and kiddos. It is plant based and works well without that yucky "medicine head" feeling that I am accustomed to with the conventional OTC cold medicines.

In addition to getting to sample the Sinupret before it hit the market in the US (it's been abroad for a long time!) I also got a box of samples to hand out to friends. I gave a presentation to a local MOMS group about green shopping and gave out the first round to those in attendance. If you are reading this and are in the Salem area, let me know and I'd be happy to share one with you. I have a few left, so if you leave me a comment with your contact email I'll get in touch. (I took a photo of what you get in the goody bag....it's in a cute little tote and has a sample of the kids' medicine, a bunch of coupons, a little booklet, some kid toys and a box of kleenex!)

4 comments:

Hennifer said...

I would love to get that from you! I have 2 little ones at home and I'm worried about us experiencing another round here soon

Megan and Taylor said...

I want one!

Megan said...

I saw an ad for these. I'd love to get one.

Jessica said...

hennifer, megan and taylor and megan.....i sent each of you a pm. please let me know if you didn't get them. i have sample packs for each of you!

jessica