Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Produce, produce, here I come!



Thank you Megan and Taylor for my birthday presents.....another part of it arrived today. My produce bags! I have been eyeing these at www.reusablebags.com for a while now. I hope that they will eliminate some of those pesky plastic produce bags and seem to accumulate with my purchases. At the Farmer's Market I just throw all my goodies in my big red basket, but the grocery store purchases can be a bit more problematic. I got 2 of the large bags (which are larger than I thought -- they should hold quite a bit!) and one small bag, which looks like the right size for a bunch of cilantro or a few small items.

I can't wait to try them out shopping!

2 comments:

Hennifer said...

Hi, came here from mamarev.

I was just wondering about something like this the other night. I save those produce bags and reuse them to wrap things in fridge but I'd prefer not to use them.

I'll check them out.

Jessica said...

I still haven't been able to try them out, but have them in my bag, ready to go for my next produce shopping trip! They were pretty inexpensive too.

-- Jessica