Sunday, January 18, 2009

Menu for the week

I am an over-planner when it comes to meals (I could plan 2 months of meals at a time!) HOWEVER, I also change them on a whim! So, with that caveat....here's what is in store for this week:

Sunday
Broccoli and Snow Peas with Peanut Sauce over WW Spaghetti (Ellie Krieger's)
homemade sourdough baguette
Banana Choc Chip muffins

Monday
Roasted Root Veggies over Polenta (EW)

Tuesday
Baked Halibut (WW recipe)
Roasted Butternut Squash (Barefoot Contessa)
Kale

Wednesday
Homemade Marinara from freezer with pasta and frozen green beans for family (I'm going out to Thai with a friend!)

Thursday
Honeybaked Lentils (Mennonite Cookbook)
Brown Rice
Balsamic Sauteed Cabbage and Onions or Greens
Hopefully I'll get time to make coconut brown rice pudding for dessert

Friday
Salmon Tacos
Shredded Cabbage Slaw
Beans (some Rancho Gordo variety TBD)

2 comments:

Hennifer said...

I'd love your recipe for the muffins!

Jessica said...

Sorry it took me so long....here's the recipe:

http://biggreenfoodie.blogspot.com/2009/02/banana-chocolate-chip-mini-muffins.html